WORKING WITH OTHERS
- Service Orientation
- Career Development
- Financial Rewards
THE CAREER VALUES SCALE CAN BE USED TO:
- Explain that values are part of your personal make-up and are relatively stable goals that a person tries to obtain through work and careers.
- Explain that values are critical in the understanding of satisfaction and dissatisfaction that one realizes from a particular job.
- Guide career development process by helping the client toward opportunities that will include as many important values as possible.
- Identify the values that the client wishes to see satisfied in their careers
- Prioritize the values that the client holds, that is, rank the importance of the values
- Resolve internal conflicts between competing sets of values.
- Discover sources of satisfaction and dissatisfaction.